 Castle / 15268
Re: Roof Design using 30407
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:49:08 GMT

Josh,

It's always fun to experiment with hard to use pieces that get left out.
These came from the podrace sets that we got from clearance, though
different colors are now used in the Alpha Team sets.

Can't escape your keen eyesight the other details in the pic, huh! This was
supposed to be a teaser pic of our next MM project which is an artisans
shop. Still in the process of refining the details and will also have to add
a back story for it.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hey Amado,

I like this roof design.  I am always looking for new roof designs, as the
"normal" roof slopes can get tedious.  This was quite clever.  I don't have
many of these pieces (not being a star wars builder) but I may have to get
some off of bricklink and build my own!  On a side note, is that a
blacksmith shop?  I seem to be able to make out an anvil and something with
a wheel.

Thanks for posting,
Josh