 Castle / 15267
Re: Roof Design using 30407
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:40:42 GMT

The 30407 piece is not a very versatile piece (lame part) and this was more
of an exercise to find out its viability as a roof piece substitute. The new
look that the design shows, more than make up for the obvious shortcomings
at the connectors.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Hello Amado,
I've not seen this before.  It looks interesting.  Those pieces (it seems) have
been mostly used in conjunction with creatures, particularly Anthony's
Tel'Karak (dragon) and Griffin designs, and people inspired by such.

I always have a hard problem implementing non-"tight" roof schemes.  I dunno
why, but while I can enjoy what you've made I'll never do it myself. Besides, I
don't have enough anyways. But I always enjoy seeing innovation!

Thanks for sharing!
-lenny