 Castle / 15266
MM Site Update: Introducing the MM Gallery!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:00:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

I have been waiting to post this site update for a long time! To cut a long
story short(1), it is finally here!!!  So why are you wasting your time
reading this?  Go see it now:

www.ozbricks.net/medievalmarket/gallery.htm

Sorry for the delay guys.

Jeremy Scott
MM Webmaster

(1) See the start page for the long story. ;-)