 Castle / 15265
Re: Marketplace Entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:16:03 GMT

oooh Lenny, you are going to hate me now!  I programmed the update for the
web site but had trouble with Ozbricks.  I patiently waited for tech support
from Micheal at ozBricks and got my problem fixed two days ago or so.  Then
I realized I needed to make more updates, so I did.  Now I came out here to
post the update announcement right now, and found all your hard work!  Oh, I
feel guilty posting the update announcement!  :-(

I am sorry for doing what I will soon do, but I will add a news post in
honour of your efforts!

Thanks for being supportive Lenny!

Jeremy E Scott
MM Webmaster

PS: Look for the official post!!!

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
It appears that the MM is in a short hiatus for the moment, so I've taken on a
project to provide an easy list of all marketplace entries thus far for the
purpose of when the MM webpage is back up and going the webmaster will have
only one place to look.  Thus far it is links to the messages announcing the
entries.  If you have anything that is not included in the list, please either
post or send me an email (glencaer@hotmail.com).

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/mm/

enjoy
-Lenny

"doing my part to make .castle great again..."