 Castle / 15258
15257  |  15259
Subject:
Marketplace Entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:26:47 GMT

It appears that the MM is in a short hiatus for the moment, so I've taken on a
project to provide an easy list of all marketplace entries thus far for the
purpose of when the MM webpage is back up and going the webmaster will have
only one place to look.  Thus far it is links to the messages announcing the
entries.  If you have anything that is not included in the list, please either
post or send me an email (glencaer@hotmail.com).

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/mm/

enjoy
-Lenny

"doing my part to make .castle great again..."