 Space / 21222
Re: medium pod cam teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 06:46:28 GMT

hence ... the subject... teaser.

you can only wait and see... sux.

i keep forgeting to bring the camera home from work... plus its not
finished... infact i just solved the preoblem of how to finish the backside
tonight.

more to come

-tk

"Kyle Keppler" <kyle@kepplah.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
I've been working in secret on a larger scale version of the ever so • popluar
pod design.  This will incorporate room for a pilot and co-pilot. a small
living quarters, engine area. and hopefully a small personal area that • could
be customized for specific purposes.  Also there may be a storage
compartment in the rear... but its still under construction.  we'll have • to
wait and see.

sorry about the low res cam shot.  more due in the future in high res.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/Kane-Aerospace/pod-cam-teaser.jpg

tk

I'm sure this is a nice model, but form the picture, you can't see jack.
Check .publish for some tips.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com