 Space / 21221
Re: Splaf! a Pre Classic Space add on.... POD!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 06:04:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Soooo, here's the S.T.A.R Pod:
before moderation
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSUranium/POD/pcsuspod1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSUranium/POD/pcsuspod5.jpg

after moderation

The S.T.A.R. Pod was replaced in the classic age by the
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6822

as alwasy PLMKWYT

Chris <><
SPACE.

Space!

That's a cool ship Chris! Nice lines.

-Tom McD.
when replying, Spamcake! Rated #1 by customers who are still alive after
using it.