 Space / 21683
Re: Splaf! a Pre Classic Space add on.... POD!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:18:55 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens writes:
[snip]
Soooo, here's the S.T.A.R Pod:
before moderation
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSUranium/POD/pcsuspod1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSUranium/POD/pcsuspod5.jpg

after moderation

The S.T.A.R. Pod was replaced in the classic age by the
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6822

as alwasy PLMKWYT

Chris <><
SPACE.

Chris,

I spoke to you before about this but I wanted to reiterate that this is a
wonderful addition to an already spectacular ship!  I'm reviving this thread
because I do not think that many people saw it before it dropped from the
"headlines."  As Gil Shaw said, the acronyms are very creative and make me
laugh.  And I also agree that the HopLab is "perfect."

Keep up the great work!  Pre-Classic Space...full speed ahead!

-Andrew Saada