 Space / 21682
21681  |  21683
Subject:
A Forum Debut and a MOC too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:45:55 GMT

Greetings,

I have been an avid visitor for the past year and a half and now I am
finally posting.  (Until a week or two ago I thought one had to be a
full-fledged member in order to post (Thanks CGidd)...last year, away at
college, I signed up but didn't ever sit down and send in the check...d'oh!)
Well I have learned a lot since coming to Lugnet and been amazed beyond
belief.  Being away from my collection all of last year was a bit rough, but
I'm home for the semester...yub yub.  And, as of Tues "morning", the family
digital camera software finally was able to transfer pics!  I had planned to
debut with a more-developed model--I have a couple in the works--but I would
like to share something now.  So...
I give you the Super Droid Fighter.  Unlike the SBD evolution from the
Battle Droid, for the SDF the Trade Federation maintained the same color
scheme and implemented a similar design aesthetic of the Droid Fighter.  (I
picked up my first Geonosian Fighter last night at Kohl's--10% off SW, 40%
of LoM--and the only 7315.)  After having the parts in hand this evening, I
decided that those brown pre-fab pieces could actually :P be put to use in
another ship.  Okay, without further ado:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoaymaar/SuperDroidFighter/sdf-front-guna.jpg
(The SDF is made from the parts of 1 Geo Fighter and 1 Droid Fighter.)

Upon moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=35440

Since I don't have access to a scanner, I have only uploaded recent pictures
into my gallery.  Right now you will also find an alternate Mech for the
ReconMech RP--I wanted to utilize the sand red as much as possible--and a
little fellow I deem the "SputterFire Droid".

PLMKWYT and I'm glad to be a part of this community.

-Andrew Saada

PS> Would have been posted 20 minutes ago except I didn't realize
semi-colons were the wrong separator...heh