 Star Wars / 15477
Re: A Forum Debut and a MOC too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:26:54 GMT

Thanks Chris!

1) Heh...Should've realized that the same thing happened to those pics when
I opened the HUGE "SputterFireDroid" pic after uploading it directly from
the camera.  ;-P  Should be fixed now.

2) I agree that those 2x2 black plates take away from the flow of the
design.  I thought that this ship should have more distinctive guns than
those of the Droid Fighter, but then again those wing tips do protrude much
more than those of the DF.

I appreciate the quality transaction. ;^)

-Andrew