 Star Wars / 15476
Re: A Forum Debut and a MOC too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:29:29 GMT

Welcome Andrew,
Always glad to have a new face in space.

1 posting note:
  Hoo, shrink them pictures!  They's HUGE.

2 MOC notes:
  I like the overall look of this.  Pretty good blend of droid and Geonocian
tech.
  I don't like the black 2x2 plates stuck out on the wing tips in front...
kinda just out there.  I'd remove em and leave a slick smooth look out there.

Just my dollar's worth of advice with 98 cents change.

Chris <><