 Castle / 15315
15314  |  15316
Subject:
Arkangel Inn almost complete...teaser pic...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:53:57 GMT

Hi,

I posted about a month ago with pics on my latest building I am working on.
It is called Arkangel Inn.  I have been working pretty fierce lately on it
in time for the New Year, and for an upcoming Train Show.  Plus, I'd like
another building for my Lego Story/Saga.

Here's a basic teaser pic:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/Work-in-Progress/arkangelinn/ark13.jpg

here is the folder that its in:

It should be finished by New Year's as the roof, and the "ANGEL" statue
are practicly the only things left on it.

It is relatively a simple design, and a moderate amount of detail, but it was
built primarily for my own personal enjoyment.  If any of you like it,
cool.  If not cool too.

Ben