 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5879
5878  |  5880
Subject:
If you lose an eye, it's a sport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:07:58 GMT

So worm->24 is great for certain parts of a mechanism

That said, if you use worm->24 and off the axle of the 24 you use bevel
gears to change the direction of the axles, and the outer axle gets stuck...

Well, let's just say I still haven't found the other half of one of my bevel
gears.  The other half hit my cheek just below the eye.  Safety glasses are
going to be standard apparatus for all of my 'bot building from now on.

Chris, its coming along just fine--the hardest part thus far is coming up
with a name--I'm thinking NQD.

I'm just waiting on a few orders of pnu packs and large technic turntables,
oh yeah, and electric plates, to arrive before I make the grande presentation.

As my friend, Chuck would say,

"What are you doing, Dave?" (in best HAL9000 voice)

Ahh, (rubs hands together mischeviously) you'll see... you'll see! ;)

Maybe I'll post teaser pics tonite, if I can find my camera under all that LEGO.

Dave K