 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5882
Re: If you lose an eye, it's a sport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:24:55 GMT

(as I sit with nothing to do at work for a bit--Dave with nothing to do has
always been a bad thing...)

So here I am working on Projet NQD at home last night...

Throwing in motors (10 thus far, maybe a few more before I'm done)...

Throwing in Pneumatic valves (8), cylinders (8 for now, probably going to be
at least 12 when done)...

Throwing in large technic turntables (4, soon to be 6)...

And I come to realize, when throwing in the touch sensors (8 right now) that
I actually own an *odd* number of touch sensors--11 in total.

11 touch sensors?

Lets see--4 RIS sets--that's 8 touch sensors there
and 1 RDS--that's 2 more, for a grande total of 10 touch sensors.

Where and how did I get 11 touch sensors?  I know I never ordered one by
itself--I mean, why would I?  Up until now, I never needed more than 4 or 5
in a 'bot.

11 touch sensors... Hmmm....

Oh, and 4 rotation sensors will also be thrown in NQD just for fun, which
will be a major rework--I can't believe I fergot 'em the first time!
Must've been that piece of plastic stuck in my cheek that was distracting me.

Well, what else...

Oh yeah, 2 battery boxes and 3 RCX's (for now, until I get hold of my 4th
RCX off my friend.)

I wanna go home and work in it!!!

Grr!! Stuck here at work for another 6.5 hrs!

Dave K