 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5956
Re: If you lose an eye, it's a sport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Matthias Jetleb writes:
And I come to realize, when throwing in the touch sensors (8 right now) that
I actually own an *odd* number of touch sensors--11 in total.

11 touch sensors?

Lets see--4 RIS sets--that's 8 touch sensors there
and 1 RDS--that's 2 more, for a grande total of 10 touch sensors.

Where and how did I get 11 touch sensors?  I know I never ordered one by
itself--I mean, why would I?  Up until now, I never needed more than 4 or 5
in a 'bot.

11 touch sensors... Hmmm....
My guess is you probably own an Ultimate Accessory Set (for the
remote, right). But there was also a rotation sensor, the
all-important light and, oh yeah, a touch sensor.

Matthias Jetleb

Well, mystery solved!

Thanks Mattias!

Dave K.