  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 761 – 780 of about 3200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More pictures!

(...) I disagree (but not too loudly...) I worked on my last four locomotives nearly every week for almost a year total. The Challenger was at least six months of work, the SD-50 was 2 1/2 months, the "Hogwart's" was only a month. There's also a new (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Bah... I'm simply leaning towards finding a different hobby to spend my money on. I've got enough bricks to continue to build for a while, but after that maybe I'll just stop buying your products. There are a few sets that I think are pretty (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

gmltc
(score: 0.422)

  Anybody from USA going to the 1000steine-land 2004?

Is there anybody here from USA planning to goto the 1000steine-land 2004 event in Berlin? (July 2-5, 2004) please let me know -Abner GMLTC (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) They did this with a half-height red tub a few years ago (maybe only available in Canada?)... here, 4291 (URL) baseplate was packed on top of the tub in a clear plastic bubble, along with some teaser (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 0.421)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Well, I sure hope my new website will be a competitor to the Kingdom of Ikros. I can only hope it'll be half as popular. I'm glad you liked my teaser so much, it took me a while to make it, especially with so few new pictures to work with. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 0.421)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

Possible adult content? Whaaa? What has happened to the beautiful, simple life that was under the original Chronicles of Ikros? I have lost my innocence. I've got my little guess as to what is happening (which, as I'm sure we all know, I love to do (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 0.421)

  100s Of Old Sealed Sets - Now Open!

The GMLTC is pleased to announce the opening of its store, "The GMLTC.org Collection", containing hundreds of classic sets from the 80s and 90s. Almost all sets are brand-new in sealed boxes. Store URL: (URL) highlights: Town/Monorail: - 6399 (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

gmltc
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Roof Design using 30407

Josh, It's always fun to experiment with hard to use pieces that get left out. These came from the podrace sets that we got from clearance, though different colors are now used in the Alpha Team sets. Can't escape your keen eyesight the other (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 0.420)

  Tack-Tiles - "Braille Bricks"

Tack-Tiles began when Kevin Murphy mutilated Lego bricks to create a new Braille teaching aid for his son. Today they are made the same size but with domed dots. A full kit comes with 320 Braille tiles and "slates" to snap them onto. A "Teaser" game (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

teaser
(score: 0.420)

  Re: Name that comic!

(...) "The last desparate gasp of a company that doesn't even know who its best and most loyal fans are..." Man, am I really that cynical this morning? Bring back grey and dark grey!!! <sigh> JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

gmltc
(score: 0.420)

  Re: sneak.

Can't wait for it! That teaser holds me in suspense! -JHK (*cough* *cough* *snicker* *snicker*) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 0.420)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

In lugnet.general, John Gerlach wrote: -Snip- (...) I say send that man a 5541 for his efforts. Take one off the line and send it to JohnG, GMLTC. e (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

gmltc
(score: 0.420)

  Re: sliding door

(...) Oh wow, I need to let the caffeine I'm having for breakfast start to work before I try to understand this... Very cool, very clever - and well disguised from the outside of the train. Great job! JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.419)

  Re: New Moc: Dragon Gunship

(...) Hooooly moly. That's one schaweet looking model. Needless to say I stole a bunch of ideas from those teaser pics for my Carona atkcraft. The tail and cockpit rock! Keep up the great work! -- Mark Nelson LCC Command: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.419)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) IMO train track (you can ignore the cross track) and the current "retro" brick and plate packs, plus the 2x4 brick packs, would suffice. Those cover most of what folks tend to use in bulk. For most everything else we're just going to have to (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

gmltc
(score: 0.419)

  Teaser Picture: Blown up Mathis Models.

Hi all, Felix, a 16 years old fellow from the FGLTC has made up a pair of 8-wide models inspired by two MOCs of James. he allowed me to announce a very first teaser picture of it (later this is planned to become an ISCC II entry): (URL) am amazed (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains) !

teaser
(score: 0.419)

  If you lose an eye, it's a sport!

So worm->24 is great for certain parts of a mechanism That said, if you use worm->24 and off the axle of the 24 you use bevel gears to change the direction of the axles, and the outer axle gets stuck... Well, let's just say I still haven't found the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

teaser
(score: 0.419)

  New Moc: Dragon Gunship

This MOC Stared out when I was wondering if I could combine the Jedi starfighter canopy with the Naboo starfighter canopy. I wanted a cool looking forward/behind cockpit. So last Saturday I pushed aside my month old, half built frieghter and started (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.419)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) I didn't originally have the Naboo fighter in mind... but it just sort of turned out like it. I had those two Alpha Team cowlings laying around with one of those big 6 by 6 inverted slopes and a weird Jack Stone piece and I just tried to put (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.419)

  Re: MM MOC Teaser

Jeremy, Just check out our latest post for the details of our MM entry and feel free to use any pics that you may need. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 0.419)

More:  Next Page >>