 Space / 19123
Re: New Moc: Dragon Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
This MOC Stared out when I was wondering if I could combine the Jedi
starfighter canopy with the Naboo starfighter canopy. I wanted a cool
looking forward/behind cockpit. So last Saturday I pushed aside my month
old, half built frieghter and started playing around with the canopies. On
Sunday I had this, The Dragon Gunship. It's kinda a cross between a scaled
down Marines Dropship from "Aliens" and the Orca Fighter from Command and
Conquer Tiberian Sun.

Hooooly moly. That's one schaweet looking model. Needless to say I stole a
bunch of ideas from those teaser pics for my Carona atkcraft. The tail and
cockpit rock!

Keep up the great work!

--
Mark Nelson