 Space / 19125
Re: New Moc: Dragon Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:50:30 GMT

Hey Jamie, me again.  I am completely lacking in original ideas these days.
So, as many of you may have noticed, I have a habit of reproducing other
peoples' designs.

I hope this 'cloning' habit I have comes across as genuine appreciation of
the MOC, as I am truly inspired by so many designs.

I liked the Dragon so much, I wanted to make one.  There are minor
variations in color, and so far there's no landing gear on mine cuz I didn't
have the right parts.  Anyway, I hope you approve....

Teasers:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lowlead/Dragon/dragon21.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lowlead/Dragon/dragon23.jpg

After moderation: