 Castle / 15120
Re: MM MOC Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 04:30:45 GMT

Jeremy,

Just check out our latest post for the details of our MM entry and feel free
to use any pics that you may need.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:
Hey AC!

Not only do I really admire you SW Customs, but I now have another reason to
love you more!!! Anyway, as MM Webmaster, send me a thumbnail teaser pic and
link to your page (or where it will be) so that we can show it on the MM web
page!

Thanks!

Jeremy
MM Webmaster