 Castle / 15121
Re: MM Grand Auction at Dragonstern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 05:25:03 GMT

Very nice Marketplace Moc!  I was impressed with your teaser and am now even
more impressed!  Your fenced off area for the "special" goods is well done.
It gives the impression of solid security while still allowing the poor
commoners to view what they cannot buy.  Poor unfortunates.  The roof to the
main auction house is quite nice.  I am still trying to figure out the
details.  I plan to steal the idea the next time I need a round building.
All those Jedi capes are a nice touch as well.  Overall, a very good job.
Thanks for sharing it with us!

Build On,
Josh