 Castle / 15123
Re: MM Grand Auction at Dragonstern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:24:00 GMT

Hi Lenny,

Um, there are interior pics...maybe you missed them.  They are on one of the
other pages of pictures, there are three pages altogether.  Really neat MOC!

Josh

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
ACPin:
a neat MOC indeed! detailed and interesting use of capes! i was wondering if we
could get a peek inside?

-lenny
In lugnet.castle, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest MM entry from our homepage, Grand Auction at Dragonstern;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html