 Castle / 15078
Re: MM MOC Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:40:45 GMT

Hey Amado!

New castle people are always welcome.  Your market shop looks great!  I like
how you used the brown capes around the outside of your shop.  I would love
to see the inside or hear about what kind of shop it is.  Welcome to .castle
and to  the Medieval Marketplace as well!

Build On,
Josh

In lugnet.castle, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Crossing over from Star Wars into Castle, we thought that joining the
Medieval Marketplace was the perfect way to start it. We've come up with
something that we think is an original design since we haven't seen one like
this done yet. Here's a teaser pic of it and we'd like to find out what you
think about it and whether we're correct in our assumption.

http://acpin.homestead.com/SneakPreview.html

Just have to come up with a background story to go along with it.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons