  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1761 – 1780 of 3230.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Naming conventions

(...) As opposed to the naming conventions that LEGO has used internally for years? How about, instead of suggesting that LEGO change the way they refer to parts, why not ask them to share *their* naming conventions with the AFOL community? JohnG, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) Nobody's saying anything bad about your car! In fact, I like the way you did your roof. I was just curious as to who you were because I missed the announcement. (believe it or not, I don't actually read every single LUGNET post. :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  Re: We're on the itinerary!

(...) and "how (...) we (...) LLC (...) I hope they don't. But somehow, I don't think they will, at least to those who are really looking and not just strolling by. This might seem a bit a funky to ask, but is anyone behind the GMLTC layout going to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  Re: Methods of storage

(...) I contacted Plano directly, and arranged to buy a supply (>100!) of their 3700 tackle boxes. If you can buy them in bulk, the price goes *way* down. (I think I paid around $2.40 each for the 3700s, you could probably get the 3600s for even (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  New lego Club in Missouri

Hearye, Hearye, Let it be known that Missouri has a new Lego club the CMLUG or Central Midwest Lego Users Group. The membership so far is Wayne Green and my self-Andrew Reynolds, we both live in the Saint Louis area. Our first meeting, on the phone, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.il)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  GMLTC says "Thanks!" to LEGOLAND California

On behalf of all of us in the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club, THANK YOU for allowing us to display our train layout at Kidvention 2000!! We were treated very well, and we had a great time. All the people we talked to (MCs and 'Guests') seemed to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  Re: GFLTC Boxcar on the Way is yours? (was: Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar)

(...) I am creating some containers for a few other groups and web sites, so I can take care of making something to advertise LUGNET. How about Brickshelf? Kev? BTW, a loco bearing LEGO stickers shall be the first; a boxcar with a FREDDIE bearing (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  Re: For Kidvention -- What is LUGNET?!?!

(...) Some bad news ... I found out today from the Kidvention coordinator that we will not be allowed to pass out literature at the park. Its a Legoland California rule against it, so we are left to assume it has to do with litter control more than (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.events)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  BIP Contest II comes to an end

Well, after several months, and with 850 Building Instructions added to the BIP, the (URL) Contest II: Contest Reloaded> has come to an end. You can check out the winning entries at the (URL) (as well as the fat prizes the winners have coming soon), (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

teaser
(score: 1.133)

  Re: We're on the itinerary!

(...) Am I the only one who finds this both almost as disturbing as exciting? I realize I'm looking at the page several days after it was originally mentioned, so maybe the text has changed, but the text I see doesn't mention BayLUG or GMLTC or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  Re: PNLTC invites participation in world record attempt

(...) Excellent question. Sorry I missed the obvious. If you are sending items to GMLTC they must receive them by July 10th. If you are sending them direct we need them before August 17th. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.events)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  PNLTC invites participation in world record attempt

PNLTC officially invites clubs, and anyone else interested, to join our world record breaking attempt. Send us an "ambassador" box car, we will document it as a part of this historic event. In order to make this undertaking manageable we will use (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) Look here Lar, (URL) the announcement. The reason I know this, is because I said the same thing when I saw thier car. (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  Re: We're on the itinerary!

(...) I'm not terribly concerned about the clarity of the entry. Though yes, it would be nice to have us mentioned by name, its not absolutely necessary, because our events themselves will mention us by name, and so will our literature. Eg, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

Beautiful engine! Now I have a use for my Code Pilot as well! Imagine what can be done now with the GMLTC eight wides! Peter K Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  Re: Kidvention in Summer 2000 Passholder's Newsletter

(...) Very strange. Wow. I wonder if the printed newsletter text was made first and then LDraw was added later and the website got updated but it was too late at that time to add to the printed newsletter? Did GMLTC get signed up with Kidvention (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  LDraw at the Kidvention Update

Hey everybody... Here's an update on the status for LDraw at the Kidvention so far: I sent off the artwork for the banner to the company (FastSigns) today, and they will get back to me soon on approval. Thanks to everyone who donated to make this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

gmltc
(score: 1.133)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) On short notice (1 or 2 wks) It is the best we could do. Andrew Reynolds (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.132)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) all of the GMLTCers, but the reality turned out to be only minutes. The layout was terrific! I managed to be on hand just as the first trial run of the loaned LTC cars were being jammed past the bridge - OOPS, someone forgot to check the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.132)

  Re: Bitter Bob makes it to LEGOland was: (Re: Follow the travels of Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar...)

(...) Ouch, OK I guess things were not quite as good for Bob as they looked. Just hope all the GMLTC Horses and all the GMLTC Men where able to put him back together again. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.132)

More:  Next Page >>