  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1681 – 1700 of 3230.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July

(...) My mistake. We set up at the crack of dawn on the 12th and break down at the crack of dawn on the 16th. (...) Woo-hoo. My son and I are looking forward to creating in MLCAD:-) (...) What, that he gets to travel around Europe for 3 months or (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.140)

  Back with a teaser

We're back after the weekend downtime due to bandwidth problems. If you'd like to find out what's our latest WIP, here's a (URL) teaser.> ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.140)

  BIP Contest II - Update

We've reached another milestone on the (URL) BIP>, we've passed 800 added building instructions! The site has had a (URL) running for a while now to help encourage link additions, and it's worked like a champ. Joseph Gonzales won the Teaser Prize at (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

teaser
(score: 1.140)

  Re: GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July

(...) I will be in Carlsbad arriving on Mon. July 10 and leaving Thurs. July 13. I will be at LEGOLAND both Tues. and Wed. Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC (URL) 39423705 (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.140)

  Re: GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July

(...) Ok. I'm coming with him, so I'm there when he is. Need to make arrangements for a backdrop (or build one) and get some materials. What's the temp around that time there? In the shade of a tent? Need to know cause I'm gonna run a computer out (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.140)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

GMLTC, PNLTC and others, Please accept my most humble apologizes for not getting the PNLTC logo'd rolling stock to GMLTC for display at Kidvention. Our (PNLTC) intention was to be included with the other clubs in this historical demonstration of (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Deal me in

(...) seemed? I had a blast! That was the first time that the .Space Paparazzi got to visit another place, and it was a LOT of fun...except for the various things that weren't to keen on getting pix taken. Musta been the nuclear flash:) Anyhoo, I (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.140)

  Re: 2001 Teaser MOC

Upon seeing the picture, the MOC was easily identified. I look forward to seeing the completed MOC. (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Idea for ALL US LUGs (Big Regional Map)

Sproaticus wrote in message <3916F355.4506D29@io.com>... (...) LEGO Train Club, i.e. PNLTC, NGLTC, GMLTC, GFLTC, EJLTC...etc (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.org.us)

gmltc
(score: 1.139)

  Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit

A while back when we had hoped to do a show at Dorton Arena or the Raleigh Civic Center (I can't recall which) we (Frank Filz, James Beerman, and myself) agreed upon using the PNLTC style wooden tables. This makes sense for several reasons among (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

gmltc
(score: 1.139)

  Re: Teaser: Classic Space Moonbase Fusion Power Plant

(...) Way cool...like it...may use it myself, or ideas therefrom... But what's a tokamak (the little shoulder guy sez "anything it wants to")??? Peace and Long Life, Tw0nst3r tw0nst3r@earthlink.net (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.139)

  Re: GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:392f74b4.255639...net.com... (...) Well, if this summer follows the old pattern of "June Gloom" (low clouds that burn off in the inland areas by noon but can hang around the beach 24hr, runs (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.139)

  GMLTC layout on its way to Carlsbad!

It's official: The GMLTC train layout is on its way to LEGOLAND Carlsbad. The big truck pulled away from my house around 10 minutes ago. Hopefully it doesn't get lost in "the system", or our display won't be nearly as impressive... ;-) Hope to see (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce) !

gmltc
(score: 1.139)

  It's autumn at Halcyon Castle

It's fall now in Ikros. The leaves are turning and the fields are being reaped. Queen Alyia has just overseen final construction of the new castle at Lake Halcyon. During her father Ulmerad's rule over Ikros, the original Halcyon Castle was (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX) !!

teaser
(score: 1.139)

  Teaser: Classic Space Moonbase Fusion Power Plant

Still needs a tokamak and a lot more detail, but it's comming out better than I thought it might. It's loosely based on images of some of the equipment at Princeton... (URL) : ) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.139)

  Re: Teaser: Classic Space Moonbase Fusion Power Plant

Thanks : ) The word tokamak is a contraction of 3 russian words that describe the toriodal vessel that magnetic confinement fusion experiments use. It'll be in the dome once I build it. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.139)

  Re: Teaser: Classic Space Moonbase Fusion Power Plant

mmmm... Millions of Double Lattes. Thanks : ) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.139)

  Re: Teaser: Classic Space Moonbase Fusion Power Plant

(...) Jason, Neat, you so rarely see industrial designs for moonbase, and you wonder where the juice to power all the espresso machines comes from. It also reminds me a bit of the power generators on Hoth in Empire Strikes back. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.139)

  Re: Reference Photos

(...) Yes... I'm starting grad school at Bowling Green State University in August. Where does the GMLTC meet and how far is that from Bowling Green? -chris (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.138)

  Re: Reference Photos

(...) Ohio?!! According to the LUGNET LTC map, that would put you in the boundaries of the GMLTC{:^D Good thing you're making the switch-- this here's 8 wide territory;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.138)

More:  Next Page >>