 Trains / Train Organizations / 534
Re: GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 15:23:26 GMT

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains.org John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:
.
What's the temp around that time there?  In the shade of a tent?  Need
to know cause I'm gonna run a computer out there.

Well, if this summer follows the old pattern of "June Gloom" (low clouds
that burn off in the inland areas by noon but can hang around the beach
24hr, runs from May into July) as its known, then we'll be lucky if the
clouds burn off and we get sun.  Otherwise, Legoland-CA being so close to
the ocean will get no higher than low to mid 70's.  IMO a tent would be cool
not only as a "just in case" tool but as a meeting site like the Carlsbad
hotel used after opening day of LL-CA.

Adrian

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org