 Trains / Train Organizations / 535
Re: Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 15:34:12 GMT

I added names to the group picture on main page http://www.ngltc.org . More
commentary to follow as time permits.

jt

P.S.. I thought the sunlight was pretty cool too, and I loved the blue
skies.

John Neal wrote in message <3933D8D6.1BD950BE@uswest.net>...
Hey James-

Great pics!  The natural sunlight looks great on the layout!  Looking
forward to seeing who is who;-)

-John

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

We have just posted 229 pictures from this past Saturday's show at the
Georgia Outlet Mall. I will add some narrative later. You can view the
pictures at http://www.ngltc.org/

jt

--

James J. Trobaugh james.trobaugh@ngltc.org