 Trains / Train Organizations / 525
Re: GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 06:52:34 GMT

In article <392EF4F2.F3ACE982@uswest.net>, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net>
wrote:
Tim Courtney wrote:

We look forward to meeting any LUGNETters who will be able to attend!

I'm sure there will be a lot of them, from what I know a lot of
BAYLUGers are making it, I know Tom McD is trying to (to see you and
the trains, John - not me :( well...me too, but he made that a point).
I believe Paul Gyugyi was thinking about it too...

Excellent.  Some "Old Schoolers" there:-)  I heard that Tom Stangl might
come as well, although if he does I'm going to have to count my gray train
windows after each day >;^D

I will be in Carlsbad arriving on Mon. July 10 and leaving Thurs. July 13. I
will be at LEGOLAND both Tues. and Wed.

Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC
http://baylug.org/russellc/
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=130