 Space / 32603
Re: Teaser: Classic Space Moonbase Fusion Power Plant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 22:01:47 GMT

mmmm... Millions of Double Lattes.  Thanks : )

George Haberberger wrote:
Neat, you so rarely see industrial designs for moonbase, and you wonder where
the juice to power all the espresso machines comes from.

It also reminds me a bit of the power generators on Hoth in Empire Strikes back.