  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1621 – 1640 of 3230.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) Here are a couple more pictures, now that I've unloaded from my digital camera. Dan Siskind's lighthouse, sitting prominently on the corner of the layout: (URL) link: (URL) the inside corner of that module sits a graveyard. We will eventually (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.336)

  New MOC's I'm bringing to the meeting - Teaser Pic

I'll be bringing two new buildings to the meeting. I've not yet posted any pictures of these buildings so people can be surprised. Building 1: 10 stories high Takes up a 32x32 baseplate Futuristic theme Teaser pic: (URL) 2: Castle theme 8 stories (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

teaser
(score: 0.336)

  Re: New MOC's I'm bringing to the meeting - Teaser Pic

I will hopefully be bringing my completed Mayan pyramid. Some people saw this MOC briefly last meeting but I've changed a few things and will hopefully finish it before the meeting. Brian ----- Original Message ----- From: Brad Hamilton (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

teaser
(score: 0.336)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) I'm gonna see if I can be there for this one, too see that train layout! If I can is allright if I show up with a few trains too? I'll probly only be able to be there one day, cause I'd be there with family. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.335)

  Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures

(...) Tables went up without a hitch (if you don't count the lag from Scott being a bit held up) in very respectable time. Trolley (note the e, it's not a UK shopping cart :-)) worked flawlessly, Steve has put together a very reliable and rugged (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.335)

  Re: 10025 Santa Fe cars DELAYED

(...) Just because LEGO hasn't released them, that doesn't mean you couldn't build your own versions. :-) JohnG, GMLTC and yea, I'm looking forward to those new train cars, too! (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

gmltc
(score: 0.335)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) I am gonna be there with a hanger and *maybe* my field hospital. Teaser: The hanger is gonna be just shy of 30" x 15" and will be at least two stories tall. Rick "Oh no!" (URL) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

teaser
(score: 0.335)

  GMLTC Update

Two pieces of news. [1] Our Fargo show went very well. Pictures and recap can be found at (URL) I was not friendly to low bandwidth connections, my pardons. We are getting ready to revamp the website so I didn't spend a great deal of time with (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.335)

  Re: GMLTC Update

Absolutely. We love to run guest trains. -john (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.335)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) It depends on the underlying shirt quality. MichLTC got very inexpensive underlying shirts and came under 20 USD each. (well under on our recent second run because we paid the setup fee in the first run)... I prefer to pay more and get a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

gmltc
(score: 0.335)

  Re: June 2001 MOTM contest

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GE0K6s.Ew@lugnet.com... (...) For an LDraw.org run contest, I would restrict entries to models which have been generated with DAT utilities. (...) I wouldn't restrict model entries to bare (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

teaser
(score: 0.335)

  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

(...) ... (...) Well, to the best that I could follow, it goes roughly: Matthew Moulton made disparaging remarks about someone's teaser (URL) got offended, points were made, things were said, basically a flame war erupted. What the arguments (that (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

teaser
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Historical Lego trains display

x-posting to .trains, just because I know most of those folks would be interested! (...) That's pretty cool. Perhaps LEGO should approach them about adding a few more current trains to the display? Or maybe even one of the train clubs?? JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.335)

  Re: A BricksWest Critique?

(...) I absolutely agree that the train layout should be more than one club. The tent probably isn't big enough to set a world record for length of track though (PNLTC set a record a couple years ago in a much bigger space). It might be possible to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

gmltc
(score: 0.334)

  Tease this!

My time in lego limbo is over. Here is your first teaser picture straight out of the box. (URL) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 0.334)

  Re: A BricksWest Critique?

(...) What about those of us who traveled half-way across the country to visit BricksWest? Care to guess how much time and $$ it cost us? *Several* people from the Bay Area drove down to Carlsbad. How about setting up a car pool for next year? No (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

gmltc
(score: 0.334)

  Re: A BricksWest Critique?

(...) I completely agree with you, Tim. For a first-time event, being run 'on a shoestring', I thought it was a great time, and I'm looking forward to next year! The fact that the park dropped the ball on a few things should not be reflected back at (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

gmltc
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Photographer etiquette questionnaire/survey

(...) <snip> I don't mind people taking pictures of something I've built, I take that as a compliment. I'm not sure why anyone might want a picture of *me*, though... <grin> I think that most people who bring MOCs to a fest are doing it to 'show (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

gmltc
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

(...) I (...) worth (...) Yes, 10am. Their web site www.tuesdaymorning.com and the ad (which I saw a the nearest store on my lunch) both have that as Opening time. In fact, the page of ad even mentioned that it's a Friday Arrival (up and right from (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

teaser
(score: 0.334)

  Re: PNLTC to show at Beaverton Mall, Oregon

(...) This is so cool-- way to go, guys! I can hardly wait for pics of the set up. -John (I boldly added trains.org, because I think this topic of "permanent" residence is an interesting one. We at the GMLTC nearly secured a *great* space in a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.334)

More:  Next Page >>