 Marketplace / Shopping / 7498
Re: Tuesday Morning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 23:58:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Hossbach writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, David Wertz writes:
Hopefully I can reach a few central and west coast people in time.  I went
this morning to Tuesday Morning, and appearantly the Lego stuff will not be
out until Friday.  The section in the ad that Lego was mentioned in was a
Friday arrival section.

Does anyone know what time Tuesday Morning opens on Friday. I'm assuming that
since it is not a Tuesday morning that they will open at regular time, 10 am. • I
really hope so, because its a one and a half hour drive for me to the nearest
TM. If this sale is anything like the pre-Christmas sale, it will be well • worth
the drive.

-Todd

Yes, 10am.  Their web site www.tuesdaymorning.com and the ad (which I saw a the
nearest store on my lunch) both have that as Opening time.  In fact, the page
of ad even mentioned that it's a Friday Arrival (up and right from the actual
ad) "Available 10am on 5-25!" Can't wait, Can't wait!  Unfortunately, I work at
9:30.  Hopefully the morning will be slow and I can come in late.

I didn't find the advertised stuff, but as a teaser I picked up a Bike Burner
(8236) and Extreme Racer (2963) for 3.99 each and an Indian Chief (6709) for
1.99.  As an added bonus I noticed that the store/price stickers come of VERY
cleanly, leaving the box unharmed.  Bonus!

Sean Forbes
-is one excited puppy