  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser)

Hey Peter, I see that your keep was in use at MichLUG's latest outing. How did it go? Did someone take pictures to document the gaming? Bruce (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.163)

  Re: Remote Switches & GMLTC main lines

(...) Depends who you ask :) I looked over the designs by Ben Fleskes (air) and Leo Dorst (motor), and took what I thought was the best of both worlds. I have a writeup, but not good pictures, at: (URL) have links to their designs, but Leo's link is (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.163)

  Re: "Rare" sets

(...) that had one of these, two baseplates and some basic bricks. Conan of GMLTC fame bought literally several hundred of them and they form the core of the GMLTC workshop storage area. Would that they were not rare again someday... they make (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  MOC Teaser

(URL) I'm working on a display which will require an almost complete 3CS town, so I've gotta get pumping with the mocs. check out this church (done, needs interior) and a keep (not finished). the folder shows my new lego area. more room for me. :) (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.162)

  Re: Remote Switches & GMLTC main lines

(...) was (...) *big snip* (...) for (...) either (...) Mike, I of the motorized remote switch camp. You make valid points on the merits of effective low cost pneumatic solutions, but my newer Technic motors haven't burned out yet, like the old (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

Where's Larry... or "LTC" BINGO. First one to spot all LTCs wins GMLTC, PNLTC, NGLTC, FGLTC, GFLTC... BTW we really need the world org for LTCs so we don't run into domain name issues! ;D SteveB www.PNLTC.orrg (...) a (...) onto (...) row (...) lost (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

LOL You had a close encounter with the great Larry! (everybody sing: It's a small world after all...;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser)

(...) Well, we started playing, but there were too many distractions--we didn't have enough MichLUG members to watch the rest of the display and interact with the crowd. We got about 1/3 of the way through my scenario and had to call it (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

teaser
(score: 1.162)

  Re: Categorizing uploaded robot images on legomindstorms.com

(...) This is great, and the community welcomes your participation. My comments on these categories: - Although there may not be examples yet there, most of my use of the brick is in the area of automation... train control programs, automation of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

(...) Wrong park. (1) The theme at the park *I* was at was probably "I am what I YAM, and I YAM an AFOL..." since the toonish part is mostly Popeye and DudlyDoRight themed... Either that or "Oh, the AFOLs you will see" since the other kiddie area is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

(...) WOW! So close and yet so far, if I had recognized it was you, I would of tried harder to get to you! O'well maybe next time man! :) Robin W. GFLTC PS Are you still in Florida and if you are, will you still be here in two weeks? (GATS Show in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

(...) Na, man, two weeks in the same place? moss would grow on my shoes. I'm in Chicago till Wed and then not sure. (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

Robin Werner wrote in message ... (...) But (...) Do (...) piece. (...) It may have come from one of the police stations. They use grey train window frames with those grills for jail cell windows. Frank (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

(...) These are not the usual cheezy shirts either. Very solid shirt with thickweight cotton. If it was a name brand you'd be paying 40-50 for the shirt, unembroidered. I have two. Recommended. (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

(...) This could be the start of a new LUGNET pastime: 'Locate Larry'. Everybody, be on the lookout for the guy in the GMLTC shirt! You never know when he might be in your town! See another Larry sighting: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: minifig neck question

(...) When the minifigs are assembled, the machine 'reads' the neck area (with a light meter) to see which side is the front. Then, when it goes to put the head piece on, it reads that to see where the printing is, so the figure faces forward. (I've (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) I would be highly interested in the San Jose NMRA convention. I have been hard at work on modules exactly like the GMLTC ones as well. I am almost done with my second module and am trying to get 5 made by the summer time. I would imagine that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: Remote Switches & GMLTC main lines

(...) Mike, it depends. Are you a lego purist? (...) Space to protect LEGO purists (...) If you are not a lego purist, then open up the back of the point and hack off the tab. I know that there is at least 2 web pages with descriptions of the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

I'm in MSP next week, dunno about after that, natch. However I am thinking I'l be in BOS MA the week of the 10th of Jan. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

(...) "Where's Lardo?" Careful now how that's pronounced! {;^D -John (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 1.162)

More:  Next Page >>