 Castle / 18307
Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:53:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey Peter,

I see that your keep was in use at MichLUG's latest outing.  How did it go?  Did
someone take pictures to document the gaming?

Well, we started playing, but there were too many distractions--we didn't have
enough MichLUG members to watch the rest of the display and interact with the
crowd.  We got about 1/3 of the way through my scenario and had to call it
quits--perhaps put off until the next MichLUG meeting.

And no, we didn't take photos as we went--it gets in the way of the game too
much.  I figured I'd recreate afterwards, where I can get better lighting too.

Peter