  Search Results: fred
 Results 821 – 840 of about 1900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sonar Help!

Fred, I decided not to use the external battery for now and try and get the sonar working using the directions on the web page. Instead of connecting the power throught the Motor Power header, I have simple connect V+ and GND to TIC3's PWR and Grnd (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Skiff board?

I think it's going to be a Compaq product, actually. It definitely won't be released with the free licensing policy of the Handy Board. It was developed by Compaq and with the support of an MIT student who works for them. From what I know, the main (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.894)

  Config register 0x3c

Hello all (especially Fred and other gurus), I have some config register woes I can't resolve, and the mail archives have only got me so far. I had a little electrical "accident" and now when I try to download pcode using HBDL in Win95, the boot (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.894)

  assembler question

does anyone know if a piece of assembler code can call in C functions? i would imagine that it would be done using a "JSR" instruction. this message goes out especially to Fred Martin. thanks in advance. Justin D. Gullotta.. , Engineer, Rensselaer (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.894)

  can't download to save my life

Please help!! I can't get the pcode_hb.s19 file into the handyboard to save my life. Upon looking through the archives, I've noticed some traffic that looks like it directly relates to my problem. However, I couldn't find a definitive solution. So (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.894)

  Star Wars and Stuff

I went to Sunnyvale TRU to pick up an RC car Sunday (I finally saw one in action at the Learning Express in El Paseo, Saratoga and it works pretty nice) and spotted two of the big Technic Shuttle (8480) which, according to S@H is discontinued. But (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.894)

  RE: serial port

I use the handyboard in the same way, and i need to say you, if you use dos can get more avaibility for the serial port, what under a seudo multitasking enviroment like windows 95. Otherwise, i use windows 95 because i need the GUI interface to sell (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Interrupt Driven Binary programs

did you try checking for the linefeed problem in your ICB file? please see teh FAQ about this: (URL)If I want to install an interrupt driven binary file to the handy board, (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.893)

  micrcontroller speeds

This question has nothing to do with the Handy Board although it is a general question which I need some help with. Previous students at the school I attend left behind a robot which they worked on. The microcontroller was Intel's 80C196. The (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.893)

  Fred Meyer 20% off

Just a note here as Fred Meyer is local to the Pacific NW. They are having 20% off of all LEGO through Oct. 3rd. Of course they have a pretty limited selection but one item of interest is the 1201 piece silver bucket, it is marked down to $17.99 - (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.893)

  Update on the expansion board.

Fred, I was wondering how the beta test of the handy board is going. Is the board a double sided board or a multilayered board? When will you be posting the artwork, I am interested in trying to make one? Thanks and keep up the good work. Bill James (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.893)

  Trip Reports?

Hey c'mon you guys. It's been 3 whole days since you've got back from Carlsbad and I've only seen one trip report! Cough it up! I want everybody's take on the park. What you liked and didn't like, what needs improvement, how much it cost, etc. etc. (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.893)

  Re: help on replacement part

yes. fred (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Need Help to solve the algorithm.

May I suggest that you get a copy of a paper that Fred Martin wrote (should be on his website, that is where I got it). It talks about the experience of several of his students and their approaches and pitfalls is designing a robot not too (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.892)

  Fred thanks it Works Great but serial comm(?!) trouble

Fred, Thanks the Polaroid sensors work great. But I'm having trouble getting the two Handy Boards to commicate using Randy's routiine for the 6.270 board. I have one board print everything that it gets from the serial port. And I have another (...) (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.892)

  Handyboard/RWP without p-code

Hi All, I would like to use the Rug Warrior board (similar configuration as the Handyboard) with conventional tools - assembler, C compiler, monitor. No Interactive C or p-code, and I am prepared to run the board in bootstral/expanded modes without (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.892)

  fred please help

I just bought a pre-assembled Handyboard. And I am about to explore it. Already I am having problems. I am trying to go into the bootstrap download mode as described in the manual, but it doesnt work. I turn off the handy board, hold down the STOP (...) (26 years ago, 24-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Cat by the tail!

(URL) has several "kits" that are designed for classrooms. The RIS can be purchased in bulk (4 Mindstorms bricks) plus 1600 other pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

fred
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

I couldn't find out on their website but I am 99.9% sure that Fred Meyer is no longer with us. He started the chain in Portland, OR in 1922. _ _ Scott Smallbeck materiel@halcyon.com Steve Bliss wrote in message <36111979.3035163@lu...et.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Handy Board list now a LUGNET newsgroup

The tail end of my message got cut off. All I wanted to say was, "I think it'll be worth it. Yours, Fred" :-) BTW, one nice feature of LUGNET over handyboard@media is that messages get distributed a LOT faster when they come from LUGNET. Fred (...) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.891)

More:  Next Page >>