Subject:
Star Wars and Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:27:15 GMT

I went to Sunnyvale TRU to pick up an RC car Sunday (I finally saw one in
action at the Learning Express in El Paseo, Saratoga and it works pretty
nice) and spotted two of the big Technic Shuttle (8480) which, according to
S@H is discontinued. But while I was there they said the Star Wars was all
sold out in about an hour.

Star Wars and Lego, what a combination!

I'll wait for them to show up at Target.

FEH
Fred Yokel
2635 North First Street, Suite 204
San Jose, CA  95134