Re: Star Wars sets @ Sunnyvale TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:24:44 GMT

  I checked Fremont (Newpark Mall) on Friday night. No sign of them.
(That is, no sign where they would have been, if they had already
been there and gone.) Staff knew nothing about them. :-(

  I also checked the overhead bins...mostly empty, except for a
yellow/black train, and a few small boxes of 2190 kits. So, maybe
they're still due for a shipment in general? :-)

      -Z-

--
Zonker Harris  (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com)
Onsite Network Support, currently at 305 Lytton Ave., Palo Alto