Re: Star Wars sets @ Sunnyvale TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 16:59:36 GMT

Uh, why didn't you mailorder them from S@H like I did?  Got mine weeks
ago...

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:18:08 -0800, Paul Gyugyi <paul@gyugyi.com> wrote:
In message <36E9CAE0.65D5C0B3@gyugyi.com> thou hast written:
AAARHGHTRHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAARH!
AAAAAAARGH!
AAAAA!
I _called_ them at lunch time, and they said they
did not have any and did not know when they would.

Excuse me while I do something cathartic.
-gyug

Russell Clark wrote:

I just got back from the Sunnyvale TRU on my lunch break. The guy was just
unpacking the sets. They had 4 out of the 5:

X-Wing Fighter
Snowspeeder
Landspeeder
Speeder Bikes