Re: Star Wars sets @ Sunnyvale TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:16:06 GMT

Russell Clark writes:
I just got back from the Sunnyvale TRU on my lunch break. The guy was just
unpacking the sets. They had 4 out of the 5:

I just got back from there. As of 2:30, they only had 2 landspeeders, and I
bought one of them. I was a little dissapointed that everything else sold out
in just over 2 hours.

The lego rep had no idea when additional shipments would arrive. He said that
each TRU got a very small initial shipment. He said that every TRU in the area
stocked their shipment at the same time and would not be surprised if they were
already sold out.

-Mi