  Search Results: fred
 Results 461 – 480 of about 1900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) their (...) the (...) module (...) This (4128) is the XL red freestyle bucket, released in 1997. I think Larry is referencing the blue tub with 1200 bricks. Rose PS Fred Meyer has started their Fall (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  Re: *** LDView v0.6.4 Released ***

A suggestion. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow fullscreen mode in the next release. My 3D card won't support windowed mode AT ALL!!! It will however support fullscreen mode. Also, allow the option of a different resolution. The lower the resolution, the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  Re: Rubber bands?  [DAT]

This model, called the litewing, uses a rubber band to turn the engine when the wheels move. I built the ruber band piece by bent piece using a light saber blade that I scaled down. To make a part smaller, it's best to put it into the default center (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  4128 buckets are back

I forgot to mention that I saw about twenty 4128 buckets at my local Fred Meyer store the other day. I didn't get a price, however they were $20 last time they carried them. Rose (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  Re: Lego on a realtime engine?

That is EXACTLY what I have been looking for also!!!!! I think your best chances are with the, somewhat, new LDView. This program opens up .dat or .mpd files and alows you to view them realtime in opengl with a 3d exclerator card. However, you can (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  Re: My version of the BTTF delorian

I made on of those quite a while back. It is located at (URL) thought my model looked pretty good, but there were some major problems with it that I was to lazy to fix at the time. I'm glad that at least one other person has interests similar to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  General NMRA Comments

WOW, the NMRA show has made for a big thread. Speaking of thread... Shirts/Hats/etc. I vote for shirts. I agree with Tom M.--shirts are more readily identifiable at a distance, and all the same color is appropriate too. If you mix and match, no one (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  Re: IR (formally 6.8nF cap)

yes, a variance of 1 kHz in the carrier frequency makes no difference at all to these sensors. f. In your message you said: (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  Posting question

I posted a message yesterday about a sale at Fred Meyer. I guess I named my posting the same as an earlier posting and it was sent to this previous heading as a response. Why did this happen. We use a news reader and when a message is posted to an (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  Re: IR (formally 6.8nF cap)

there's not really a big diff in the performance of the ir sensors given 38 or 40 khz. so either is fine, +/- a few khz just doesn't really matter, you have to detune 10 khz or so for it to matter. there is an issue whereby there are two different (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  Miniboard download random failures

Hello, I just finished building a Miniboard using the HC811E2 processor. After swapping the Rx and Tx lines on my serial cable the download and reset switch do as the manual says. However, when I use dlm to download a program the bootstrap section (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  Found C7

Fred, Thanks for the tip. You're right - it is printed on the board itself. I found it as soon as I put on my glasses. :-) Steve Mosiman (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  Re: NMRA show (the first of many?)

John Gerlach says: (...) <snip> (...) I have to agree with this. I don't like the idea of plexiglas. After all, they are LEGO toys! I think if you have something that you don't want the kids to play with, keep it out of reach. I for one love to be (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.184)

  Batteries again

As Fred is recommending using nicads due to the constant trickle charge when connected to the mains adapter I have a question regarding the nicad batteries. If the batteries are trickle charged before they are fully discharged (usual practice I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Wanted to Buy: Technic Tracks

Hi Fred, I have a mint in box 8414 available for $45.00. Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

fred
(score: 0.182)

  Last Day FA (eBay): 4558 NIB, 4547 NIB, 6953, much more

Saturday June 10th is the last day (evening) for these auctions. Thank you for your interest. Of note, 6953, vintage space has no bid. LEGO 4558 Metroliner (Train) NIB (URL) 4547 Railroad Club Car NIB (URL) 4547 Railroad Club Car NIB #2 (URL) 4547 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

fred
(score: 0.182)

  HB site down, use alternate

hi all, we are working through a hardware crash of the primary HB web site server machine. for now, please use instead: (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.182)

  Teaching/Coaching Robotics -- Day 1

Well! It's been a lot of work from vision to reality, but FLL Team #1096 (Kathryn Hughes Elementary) had its first meeting last Thursday. I thought I'd share with people here what I'm doing, in hopes of getting some exchange of ideas going in this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

fred
(score: 0.182)

  Teaching/Coaching Robotics -- Day 1

Well! It's been a lot of work from vision to reality, but FLL Team #1096 (Kathryn Hughes Elementary) had its first meeting last Thursday. I thought I'd share with people here what I'm doing, in hopes of getting some exchange of ideas going in this (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.edu)

fred
(score: 0.182)

  FA (eBay): 4558 NIB, 4547 NIB, space, castle

Here is the list of new items on eBay. These auctions end on the evening of Saturday, June 10th, and I will be letting them run their course. Please give these a good, appreciative home. Questions email (no-spam version) fredemail at yahoo.com , or (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

fred
(score: 0.182)

More:  Next Page >>