  Search Results: fred
 Results 1241 – 1260 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Using the 2x4x4 cylinder piece as a canopy

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Fred, This is really neat. I can't tell from the raytraces, but is there a gap at the top of the canopy? It's interesting, Fred posted last week about a minifig scale bucket loader from Technic, and now (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.build)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Hate to be a pest

(...) I am just guessing. But I suspect that Todd and Suz may be too busy to attend to this detail directly. There is a lot to do for the bride and groom of any wedding, even a low key one. So it may be best if someone ("fred") who is definitely (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  TOC 2 & 3

AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!! After the pain of relearning assembler and getting interrupt routines to work, it seems my assumption of the availability of TOC 2 & 3 is incorrect. I need 2 (wanted 4) pulse trains to go out. According to the diagrams Fred (...) (29 years ago, 24-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: What type of presentations do you want to see at Brickfest

<snip> (...) Pipe Racer (...) CPU, (...) </snip> Oh, you are mistaken! Do you not remember Fred (or was it F.R.E.D.)? (Fred the IR controlled Mana / Sumobot / Incline Loose Brick Crawler / Comic Relief). Thanks Fuzz. He (you) was/were a riot! -Rob (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Handyboard assembly problem fixed

Dear Fred: No, we went through the assembly following your directions step by step. By the statement " Board OK", I meant that the tests upto the point of downloading pcode (second time with LCD in) tested OK. I did not want to bore the audience (...) (29 years ago, 7-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  No messages since May 5,1997

Dear Fred: I have not received any messages from [handyboard] since May5, (exactly the date when my credit card was charged $100 for the professional copy of IC3.1). I also have not received any printed manuals (promised just after May 5th) and my (...) (27 years ago, 26-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: important update to Handy Board standard libraries.

Fred, How does the fix affect IC3.2? Jun Nolasco nolasco@inx.net (...) (26 years ago, 20-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Config register 0x3c

Hello all (especially Fred and other gurus), I have some config register woes I can't resolve, and the mail archives have only got me so far. I had a little electrical "accident" and now when I try to download pcode using HBDL in Win95, the boot (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Please help! HD jammed !!!

Hi FThompson, Fred and other, I encountered some problem in the downloading. I was successfully able to download the p_code into the HD. However, When the instruction proned me to reset the board, it always appears on the LCD without any lettering (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  encoder to handyboard?

dear readers and fred martin my DC motor comes with a 10 pin optical encoder(supply current-10mA) how do i connect my encoder part to the handy board? can i ignore the encoder? my robot only needs to sense retroreflective white tape, can i just use (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  using external batteries

dear readers and fred, i read the instructions on the website on how to use external battaries. the problem is: - in the website, i couldnt see the copper trace properly which we need to cut in order to use the external batteries port. could any one (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  (no subject)

Dear Mr Fred Martin/friends, The handy board assembly manual speaks of a custom testing software needed to test memory. I want it urgently to test memory ICs used on the handy board to find whether they is working properly. If you know where it can (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  IC PROBLEM

Dear Mr Fred Martin/Friends, I had written to the handy board mailing list about a rover that we are making at VESIT-Bombay-India.We were encountering some problems in starting IC,it was saying 'Synchronizing with board' and hanging. I had received (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Decoding Infrared receiver

Dear Mr Fred Martin/Friends, I have been playing with the handyboard for a while now, currently I have four handyboards. I'm working on the communication module between the handyboards using the infrared emitter and the Sharp IS1U60 infrared (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Color sensor

Fred and others, I was the one who posted some questions regarding on ball sensors, and thanks for all those varied replies. I am also considering a color sensor, since tennis ball have a distinct color - I supposed that a color sensor is enough. I (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  GREEN MASKING

Dear Mr Fred Martin, Green masking files are available in Gerber format (pardon me if the spelling is wrong). We do not know how to open these files. Can you send us detailed instructions on how to open these files. Yours sincerely, Nitin (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Large Technic crane

(...) Pretty cool, Fred. How many kg's can it lift? (...) Maybe your ISP has a "stupid filter" ;-) I've never done it, cuz I don't want to find out (too chicken :). If you look stupid in the picture, you might as well be having fun in the picture, (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: how to

Gary, Write direct to Fred Martin. By the way there are three! We downunder at robot-Oz do distribute unassembled and assembled boards in the Australia/Oceania area using Patrick Hui's boards. We just haven't made it onto the Vendor page yet. Will (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Power control for trains...

Fred thos new 8x8 without corners look l9ike PERFECT AT-AT feet.... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Remove from the HD listing

Hi, Fred ,pls remove me from the HD listing. This is my 10th time to write this termination to you. Pls activate it asap. thank you . rgds, phillip chia philchia@singnet.com.sg (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

More:  Next Page >>