 Events / BrickFest / 1456
Re: What type of presentations do you want to see at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:09:40 GMT

<snip>

I cannot see an easy way to make a contestant MOC, for either the Sumo, • Pipe Racer
or Maze competitions without having to include a Mindstorms or Spybotics • CPU,
but I would love to be proved wrong by someone :)

</snip>

Oh, you are mistaken!  Do you not remember Fred (or was it F.R.E.D.)?  (Fred
the IR controlled Mana / Sumobot / Incline Loose Brick Crawler / Comic
Relief).  Thanks Fuzz.  He (you) was/were a riot!

-Rob