 Events / BrickFest / 1454
Re: What type of presentations do you want to see at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:45:10 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
What type of competitions/panels/discussions do you want to see at brickfest?

currently the following areas are represented (from www.brickfest.com):
Rail Racers National championship finals (snip rest of list, nothing else is as important as Rail Racers :-) )

Are people planning on running any events in the following areas?
Town
Train

Yes, we are planning on running events in the Train area. I put out a call for
volunteers for presentations, we plan to have a full, er, track, although I may
have to resort to more, um, forceful means of securing speakers...

I certainly welcome thoughts on what sorts of things people want to see within
that framework.

Technic
Castle
Soccer or Basketball Competitions

These would be fun, last year there was an after hours Football competition,
from what I hear.

And By football you mean Soccer right?
Yes there were a few after hour soccer games that occured.
Unless your refering to the Lego Store excursion :)

Jeff VW