 Events / BrickFest / 1452
1451  |  1453
Subject:
What type of presentations do you want to see at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:29:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

What type of competitions/panels/discussions do you want to see at brickfest?

currently the following areas are represented (from www.brickfest.com):
Rail Racers National championship finals
When bad things happen to good people - Insuring your collection
Space
  Community Projects
  show and tell
  Sea Monkeys
Mindstorms Competition
  Pipe Racers
  Sumo Competition
  One event TBD
Building Big - How to Construct Ultra-Large Models From LEGO® Parts
What is the LEGO Community?
Introduction to LDraw Tools
Gaming Round Table
Evil Stevie's Pirate Game

Are people planning on running any events in the following areas?
Town
Train
Technic
Castle