 Robotics / Handy Board / 4962
4961  |  4963
Subject:
Please help! HD jammed !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 09:56:26 GMT

Hi FThompson, Fred and other,
I encountered some problem in the downloading. I was successfully able to
download the p_code into the HD. However, When the instruction proned me to
reset the board,
it always appears on the LCD without any lettering like "version 3.1....
"on it . It is just blank with 'dark square' printing on the LCD. Besides,
the computer showed synchronised with board, trying ......
After several try, occassionally the lettering of the version 3.1 appear on
LCD after reset the board. However, the computer showed synchfronised with
board...., trying .....
The situation is that it cannot initiatize the interrupt for standard lib
to down load into the   HB. Please help. Is it batteries problem ? We are
using NIcad 9.6 v currently.

rgds,
phillip