 People / 1782
Re: Hate to be a pest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 19:46:26 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
I hate to be a pest and I know I've asked this LOTS of times before.
Todd or Suz, what's the info on sending minifig guests to the wedding?
I have a second mini-Ken all ready to go but don't know where to
send him.
Thanks a bunch ahead of time.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

I am just guessing. But I suspect that Todd and Suz may be too busy to
attend to this detail directly. There is a lot to do for the bride and groom
of any wedding, even a low key one. So it may be best if someone ("fred")
who is definitely going to be there, and who has time to organize it,
contacts Todd or Suz to offer to organize all the details if only they will
state where or how they would like to have the minifigs participate. (what
is needed there is just a "ya, we do, and can they all end up *here* at this
time" kind of statement by them to "fred")

Then "fred" (that person) could arrange for people to send the figs to that
person who would then bring them. Presumably if people wanted their figs
back they would have to provide a stamped self addressed return mailer to
"fred" as this will be a big hassle even without dealing with postage.

I am just guessing and may be all wet on how to do this. Maybe T & S have a
different plan already.

Hope that helps.

++Lar