 Robotics / Handy Board / 2380
2379  |  2381
Subject:
No messages since May 5,1997
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 23:12:32 GMT

Dear Fred:

I have not received any messages from [handyboard] since May5, (exactly the
date when my credit card was charged $100 for the professional copy of
IC3.1).
I also have not received any printed manuals (promised just after May 5th)
and my questions about the manual and support directed to Micro Digital
remain unanswered. I also have not received any receits for the purchase of
the package, so for our quartely tax report I will have to fill some IRS
forms. If Digital Macro wants to explain to IRS why they do not supply thir
customers with receipts..

Any insight on what is going on?
I understand that IC3.1 is not directly supported by you, but you may have
heard something...

Respectfully,

Alexander A. Chaihorsky
V.P. Engineering,