  Search Results: fred
 Results 1181 – 1200 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: encoders and analog ports

(...) well once again i've learnt the hardway. always get the latest software. downloaded the new libs, and that fixed me up. i was using the libs from when i first started with the hb (years ago). all my analogs are stable again. i am very happy. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.858)

  Re: Is miniboard a solution for semi-beginner?

Philippe Jadin wrote: [snip] Philippe ... I strongly recommend that you look into the HandyBoard before you commit to the MiniBoard. (URL) has drivers for 4 DC motors, 9 digital inputs, 7 analog inputs, two onboard switch inputs, one potentiometer (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.858)

  Re: Download from Notebook on Windows 2000

I don't know why HBDL doesn't work sometimes. Can you try dl.exe. It's part of the stock Interactive C distribution. There are command line switches to tell it to use COM2. You'll have to throw away the PIF file that comes along. Sometimes it works (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.858)

  Re: Complete memory map on Handy Board

yes, please see (URL) your message you said: (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.858)

  Re: More download trouble w/Windows 2000 on notebook

can you try booting the computer into DOS mode and running IC from there. not that it's a good long term strategy, but sometimes this works when running IC from within Windows doesn't. fred In your message you said: (...) g (...) t (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.858)

  Re: Perl rules!

Sproaticus wrote in message ... (...) that (...) born (...) fun (...) My current experience with UNIX is limited to IBM's AIX, but I find it infinitely more painful to use than Windows for some of the following reasons: X-Windows: sorry, in many (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

fred
(score: 0.858)

  Re: Comms Board to PC connection.

yes, see (URL) more. In your message you said: (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.858)

  RE: Fully suspended Technic chassis

(...) (URL) I was wondering about the lack of beams ( I only looked at the front view ) Is there enough rigidity using ( ingeniously ) axles as frame members? This would, of course, be realistic since many classic roadsters used the space frame (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

fred
(score: 0.858)

  Re: LCD Printing

you can try e.g. printf("%c", 11); to see what ASCII 11 looks like. fred In your message you said: (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.857)

  Gonna build a mountain in my living room.

I am trying to build a greenhouse and I want to have a mountain in the middle. I haven't figured out any good ways to make one though, so I was wondering if anyone would build one for me, please? I would request that it is about 50 studs wide (at (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

fred
(score: 0.857)

  [Building FAQ] What are the dimensions and aspect ratios of LEGO(r) bricks?

I have added the Metric and Imperial dimensions to the previous discussion of ratios. Subject: What are the dimensions and aspect ratios of LEGO® bricks? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: Fred M. Sloniker, 1998-11-28 Revision: (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

fred
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.

Hey, thanks for the file, but it isn't quite what I was looking for. It does impress me though. How did you build it, did you just use a program? If yes, what one? What I'm seeing is just a bunch of BURPS with the spaces filled in, basically. But (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

fred
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.

(...) Hey, it's the thought that counts. Actually, I was planning on using the BURPS, but I can't seem to put them together in any good organization. When trying to make something that big, I get a little flustered. Besides, I have been very busy (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

fred
(score: 0.857)

  One of my favorite movies.  [DAT]

Here is a robot that I recently created. To see him with his laser out, just change the text to say johnny2.dat, instead of johnny.dat. It is heavily based on the movie "Short Curcuit." This file is an MPD, so you will need a viewer that can read (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

fred
(score: 0.857)

  My Lego "Mech"  [DAT]

This model attached here was inspired by "The Lego-bots Headquarters" webpage, located at (URL) is a model that I built awhile ago. Unfourtunatly, the legs do not actualy connect to the main frame of the rest of the model. That is why I have been (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

fred
(score: 0.857)

  Fred Meyer has 20% off Lego, todays prices

Fred Meyer has 20% off Lego, todays prices. So if you are lucky enough to find a clearance set you get an additional 20% off. Rose (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.

(...) I was planning on making mine for Minifigs, but I gave up because I could'nt build it right. It started looking like a truck and things only got worse from there. The hardest part that I could not figure out was how to fold the wheels under (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

fred
(score: 0.857)

  Re: HB Serial line speed change

To add to Martin's question, how can you change the baud rate used by IC 3.x? It's easy enough to alter the speed of the UART by setting the BAUD register or POKEing the relevant location in the pcode interpreter. Randy Sargent's code fragments can (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.

(...) I was planning on making mine about 8 studs wide. I think that I can do it, even though I wasn't so sure earlier, but you reinspired me. I have been able to create doors that fold up, and don't look to bad, and wheels that fold down. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

fred
(score: 0.857)

  Re: IC using Windows 3.11

There's not much that can be done. IC 3.2 doesn't run on Win 3.1. Your choices are: * upgrade your laptop to W95. * downgrade your use of IC to the freeware version on all of your machines. Fred (...) version (...) it does (...) reason (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.857)

More:  Next Page >>