 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1150
Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:15:41 GMT

Funny, I'm in the process of building the exact same thing!  So far, I've
collected a bunch of images off the web and started trying to make wheels
that fold under.  I'd really like the model to be motorized and have
steering, too, which makes the folding even more difficult...How big is
your's going to be?  I'm guessing mine will be about 30 studs long (using
the standard Model Team wheels).
--Bram

I was planning on making mine for Minifigs, but I gave up because I could'nt
build it right.  It started looking like a truck and things only got worse
from there.  The hardest part that I could not figure out was how to fold
the wheels under in such a way that they would also be able to touch the
ground, and not stick out.  With my wheels atttached, it looked very very
much like a monster truck.  Because of this, I think I'm going to give up
and create a similar model, but not a delorian.  I've got some ideas in mind
that I think will work.
   Thanks for the thought, Mouser X over and out.