 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1138
Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 01:58:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Fred Jones writes:
I am trying to build a greenhouse and I want to have a mountain in the
middle.  I haven't figured out any good ways to make one though, so I was
wondering if anyone would build one for me, please?  I would request that it
is about 50 studs wide (at the most) and a depth of 30-40 studs.  I would
also like a minimum hight of 34 bricks and a maximum hight of 40, give or
take 4 bricks each.  I would be very pleased if someone would do this for
me, and I will give full credit to the person who builds it.  Thank you very
much for your consideration, Mouser X over and out.

I can't do it for you; I don't have the resources nor the time.  But, I can
give a suggestion.  BURPS.  Lots and lots of BURPS.  They're ugly, yes, but
they'll make the mountain look good and keep it light.  Plus, they stack in
various patterns very easily.  Hope this helps.
-Chris