 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1148
Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 18:30:57 GMT

"Mouser X" <mouser_x@hotmail.com> writes:
  Actualy, I am trying to build a delorian(don't mind my spelling
please) like the one from "Back to the Futre."  Right now I am
having trouble getting the wheels to fold under and to the sides
like they do in the movie. I've even figured out a way to make a
Mr. Fusion that opens and allows you to put objects of about 1x1
in it.

Funny, I'm in the process of building the exact same thing!  So far, I've
collected a bunch of images off the web and started trying to make wheels
that fold under.  I'd really like the model to be motorized and have
steering, too, which makes the folding even more difficult...How big is
your's going to be?  I'm guessing mine will be about 30 studs long (using
the standard Model Team wheels).
--Bram