 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1151
Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:10:45 GMT

How big is your's going to be?
--Bram

I was planning on making mine about 8 studs wide.  I think that I can do it,
even though I wasn't so sure earlier, but you reinspired me.  I have been
able to create doors that fold up, and don't look to bad, and wheels that
fold down.  Unfourtunatly, the wheel mount is somewhat weak.  It does work,
but it can fall off a lot easier than I would prefer.  To be sure to get it
to work, you have to be careful as you fold the wheels down and up.  In
normal mode, it's fine, and flying mode it's fairly reliable, but the
transition is the problem.  I'll post a dat of the mount when I have the
chance.  Thanks a lot for your help, Mouser X over and out.